Prices & Availability:
2020 Calendar: 2020 Trenale Court Calendar 220520
2021 Calendar: 2021 Trenale Court Calendar 220520
Coronavirus (COVID-19): We are closed until early July 2020. We will continue to monitor the situation. Any guests with concerns over their bookings, please do contact Clare to discuss.
To book a cottage call Clare on 07808 906107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Early booking is advised, especially for peak season/school holidays. 25% deposit required to secure the booking with the balance due one month before arrival. Payment via BACS bank transfer, cheque or credit/debit card. Short breaks can be arranged. Saturday is the main changeover day but there is flexibility on check-in and out days especially outside of peak season. Cottages ready for check-in by 4pm and departure by 10:30am.
Cottage booking includes:
Electricity, bed linen, towels, parking for one car (two cars for Hobby’s).
Cottage facilities include:
WiFi, TV, fan, hairdryer, iron, cleaning equipment should you want it!
Courtyard. Laundry room with two washing machines, one tumble drier, tourist information leaflets and book library. Laundry line.
Enclosed paddock. Brick BBQ. Picnic tables. Dog agility equipment.
Available on request: Paddock BBQ grill/oven & equipment, croquet set.
Additional facilities available (please request prior to arrival):
Stairgate, bed guard, cot, high chair.
Terms & Conditions:
- No smoking and no candles in the cottages please. LED candles are provided.
- Please bring any required throws, beds and bowls for dogs. As we have two whippets, we do understand the need for home comforts! We are happy for dogs to be on the sofa if there’s a throw over the sofa. If you need any throws let us know. We prefer dogs to be kept off the beds (we take pride in our crisp clean bed linen!). To avoid disruption to other guests, dogs should not be left unattended in the cottages without prior agreement with the owner.
- The use of shared amenities, including the paddock, is entirely at user’s risk and no responsibility can be accepted for any injuries to persons or loss or damage to any belongings of persons who use them.
- You will be liable for any major damage to fixtures and fittings.
- Cancellation policy:
- Deposits non-refundable within 90 days of arrival.
- All payments non-refundable within 30 days of arrival.
- We encourage you to take out an adequate holiday insurance policy to cover you for unforeseen cancellations.